Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thankful

I know this is "late" for a Thanksgiving post, but I'm always thankful for my many blessings and I just wanted to share a few!

I'm thankful for God and all that he has given me. I'm thankful I can live in a country that I can share that love and not have to fear persecution. I'm thankful for my church family who helps me in my journey towards heaven.

I'm extremely thankful for my husband. He loves me and gives and gives and gives to me and our three blessings. I'm so thankful for our daughters who bring us such joy and happiness. I'm thankful that our family is solid. Not saying it's a cookies and cupcakes, but I wouldn't change anything. I'm thankful that Michael puts up with me and my crazy ideas and my horrible habits.

I'm thankful for my family, and the support they give me. (Much love to those of you who read!!) No matter what trials we face, we always support each other and carry each other through the hard times.

I'm thankful for my friends.

I'm thankful for our health.

I'm thankful that I am overly blessed with a comfortable life. We do not want for anything we need, and have an excess of things we don't.

I have a lot to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment