Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My mess

Anyone want to take a guess as to which child this is going to be about? If you guessed Piper, you would be correct. Everyone says she acts like a middle child, I don't disagree, I just think it's funny she's always had these traits. Even before we decided to have Gabbie.

Anyway, Piper is indeed our mess. She loves to test the boundaries, not to be bad, just to see how far she can go. Right now at 11:12 pm she is laying next to me wiggling a foot trying to keep herself awake. The only way I could get her off the potty was to tell her she could come lay down with me. If Gabbie had been asleep, then I could have battled and risked waking up both of the other girls, but Gabbie was awake and it wasn't worth it.

Friday we have an appointment with Sooner Start to see if we can figure out why her verbal skills aren't as far along as we feel they should be. We weren't too concerned about and planned on waiting a few months, but she is starting to get frustrated with not being able to get her thoughts out.

That seems like it rambles. Sorry! Here's a picture of my mess to help you get past it. :-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, she looks just like you did when you were little! What a cutie. Can't wait to see you all on Christmas Eve.

    ReplyDelete