Thursday, December 30, 2010

I found a Name!!

So I have really been trying to find a way to organize all the girls' stuff a little better so they can actually have room to play IN their bedrooms. Yes, they do have a big play room upstairs and half of my office/craft room is home to their toy kitchen. Yes, they do have toys in the living room, but sometimes, it's nice to be able to play in your own room.

Alli and Piper have been sharing the smaller bedroom with the bigger closet and Gabbie, who doesn't spend much time in there had the bigger room. My solution...switch rooms and they can all share the big closet! That's how I came up with my blog name!

The transition started today, and will hopefully wrap up tomorrow. I am going to be doing some moving around of things in the playroom too. Hopefully it will help the flow of things.

There are quite a few toys that the big girls haven't played with in a while that Gabbie will start playing with soon. That will help with the feeling of them just taking up space.

Anyway I was excited to come with a name. I told Michael and his response, "Oh. I thought you lost your blog or something." I could totally put anything on here and he wouldn't have a clue. Oh how I love him.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment