Sunday, March 20, 2011

I filed my FAFSA

For financial aid. It actually was a pretty painless process. They have it set up where you can link to the IRS and it fills most of the info out for you. Now I have to actually apply and enroll and see if we can make it work. I also have to decide what I want to be when I grow up.

Gabbie still has a really harsh cough that has kept us home a lot. I know the big girls are more than ready for school to start back. I'm ready for Michael to be off so he can share the task of constantly packing around a clingy baby. Today was a little easier. She is getting so big and has such a sweet personality. She loves her big sisters. She really enjoys food too. Much more than the other two did. She will throw nice fit to get a bite of something.

Piper is living up to being my mess. I sent her to her room for time out and she ended up falling asleep. I just pray she stays asleep. Her speech therapy is going well. She is slowly becoming more clear. We still have a lot of work to do, but we are making a good start.

Alli is getting to be such a big girl. She loves to help out with chores and cleaning. She's great with her little sisters...most of the time.

I'm having a real hard time keeping up with my 30 Day Shred. Saturdays and Sundays are hard because Michael has to be at work at 7 instead of 8. I'm sure once Gabbie is over this stuff I'll be able to do it without Michael having to keep her out of the room....I hope.

My big brother is gone until the end of the month doing training before they go for their training for Afghanistan. We miss him.

Michael has been applying for part time jobs (ok maybe 1) to pick up a few shifts to help with our debt snowball. The good thing is if it doesn't work,
he can quit. I think he will really enjoy doing some retail pharmacy again.

Well, that's the update for now. Hope all is well with all those in Blogland.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Just catching up on what's going on with you guys and saw this post. Are you going back to school or something? I didn't exactly understand what you were talking about in this post about the financial aid and figuring out what you want to be when you grow up.

    Thanks so much for the zoo pass. We are suppose to have three very beautiful days this week so I think I will surprise the boys with a visit to the zoo. They will be so excited. They are so in to playing outside right now. Well, Nick especially but Ben has been enjoying it more than normal also.

    Glad to hear things are going well with you guys. Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome for the zoo pass! We love ours and I'm glad you all enjoy yours as well!

    We are going to see if we can make it work for me to start going back to school to actually finish a degree. Even if it just a few classes to get started. Since I'm not going to be home schooling or anything I will Lord willing be able to get a jib when all the girls are in school. Hopefully we can get it to work out!

    ReplyDelete