Saturday, April 6, 2013

Things you don't ever expect to say...

Today has been a rough day physically. I'm not sure if it is my body's way of telling me to rest or what. I've had a pretty wicked headache and no energy. Thankfully, Michael is super dad and took the girls to Piper's soccer game. His parents were in town for the weekend so they went as well. I tried to at least study, but it wasn't going to happen. Poor Piper seems to be experiencing something similar to last week, so she and I will be missing church again tomorrow.

Tonight Michael was giving Gabi a bath in our bathtub because she didn't want one in their bathroom. Yes, she is a tad bit spoiled. He got her cleaned up and ran her some clean water to play in and then stepped out for a second. I heard her hit the drain to start loosing the water and went in to shut it.

I was not prepared for what was waiting. She was sitting there with both of her hands full of poop. My response to her as she was sitting there trying to give it to me was, "Let me get your dad, I'm not on that kind of duty tonight." Don't judge, I have had more than my fair share of poop in the bathtub incidences when he has been at work.

So he comes back in and cleans in out and cleans her up...again and tells her, "No more pooping in the bathtub." We had been discussing earlier in the day when the last time either of us had changed a poopy diaper, guess we don't have to be concerned anymore.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment