Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Another late night blog

Right now I'm laying in bed listening to a snoring contest between my husband and my dog. It's not pleasant. I try to shake Michael to get him to turn or roll over or something, but he just whines that he can't help it and continues snoring away.

Life has been treating us well. Miss Gabriella is 3 months old. I know, right? When did that happen? She is growing so fast, but she is smaller than the other girls were at this age. Meaning I've had to buy her some warmer clothes because she can't fit into the ones we have from Alli & Piper.

Piper is a tall one. She has to wear 3T tops because she has a longer torso. She's got a few 2T pants that are too short for her too. Thank goodness for cinch waisted jeans or they wouldn't stay up.

Alli has always been in bigger clothes. I'm sad that she is in big girl clothes now because she is only 4! I want her to be able to dress like it.

Both of the big girls really enjoy school and are doing really well. Piper is working on potty training. We aren't trying to push it too much. We are letting her choose the pace. I will be super happy when we only have one in diapers again!

I have not purchased a single Christmas present yet, though I think I have a good start on my lists. Michael will be working Christmas this year so we are planning on Christmas day with my family at our house. I'm excited about it!!

Well the snoring has lessened from both parties. Hopefully I will be able to get to sleep before it starts up again.








- Posted using BlogPress from
my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment