Monday, October 25, 2010

Car Shopping

I'm sitting at the dealership with Michael and Gabbie. Remember back on my birthday in June when my wonderful husband finally caved into my whim that we needed a vehicle that would fit all 3 car seats in one seat? Then remember when I complained that the 3 car seats did NOT fit, even though the car salesman assured us they would?k

Well, my amazing husband is once again dealing with my whim and we are getting yet another new vehicle. My darling husband has accused me of being narrow minded. I had select vehicles I wanted to look at. He, trying to get me to "open up my mind" got me to look at an Escalade. Yes, that's right a Cadillac. I would have NEVER even sat in one before this. (yes, I really can be close-minded sometimes) Now, that has come back on him and we are signing papers on a 2006 Cadillac Escalade. No, it is NOT very Financially Peaceful, but we fell off the Dave Ramsey wagon earlier in the year.

We ARE going to get back on at some point. For now, I'm going to enjoy our new ride that has lots of room and fits all the car seats!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment