Sunday, October 17, 2010

First Post

Not being able to sign into my old blog, and not wanting to only update through email....I started this new one! I promise to update more!

Things here are great! Miss Gabriella arrived on August 8th. She is now 10 weeks old. Last Tuesday she weighed 11.11 lbs putting her in the 70th percentile. She was 23 1/4 inches which is in the 80th percentile. She suffers from reflux but is doing better with medicine. She is smaller than Alli and Piper were at 2 months. The big girls absolutely adore her. They love to hold her and talk to her. They are absolutely wonderful with her!

Michael and I celebrated our 6th anniversary on August 21st. It has been a wonderful 6 years and we are looking forward to many more!

Alli's playing soccer and taking dance. I'll be glad when Piper can participate in something. Not so much for the additional running around, but to give her something extra to look forward to.

Well it's 11 and I should be getting to bed. I'll do some more tomorrow. Including pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment