Thursday, October 21, 2010

I should be sleeping...

My mind won't shut off. I'm listening to the sounds of Michael and Gabbie sleeping next to me and the sound of the monitor.

What is going through my mind at 11 p.m. you ask? Ok, so maybe you don't. I'm going to tell you anyway. The holidays. Michael has to work both Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. It totally sucks and needless to say...I'm not happy about it.

That and I have no idea what I'm going to get anyone except for great grandparents. The girls do not really need anything. Maybe some more clothes, but they usually get plenty. I'll for sure get some books. Their "big gifts", I haven't a clue. Since we aren't very good at following Dave Ramsey's advice, the budget is going to play a bigger factor than in years past. I know we will get it figured out, but right now, it's what's keeping me awake.

I tried posting a picture of Michael and Gabbie showing that she is a daddy's girl too, but it didn't want too.

Now I'm going to attempt sleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment