Friday, May 27, 2011

In a funk

I don't know what it is, but I am a funk where I'm a cranky cow.

Our foster kittens have gone rogue and are finding there own places to go potty despite us changing out their litter boxes several times a day. To make things even better, they aren't doing surgeries next week so they won't be leaving as soon as we hoped. We are taking a break after they leave. W

Our new fur baby is sick and we are trying to figure out what to do. We spent $85 on her today and there are more tests they want to do. We are waiting to get some info from the rescue group before we decide what to do.

I'm beginning to think we shouldn't have any more fur babies. :-(

Piper is still being a challenge with her pooping. The other night she was actually smearing it on the furniture upstairs. Thankfully that has been the only time.

I think Miss Gabbie is working on teeth because she has been uncharacteristically clingy and whiny. She has mastered stairs. Which mainly means I can't let her play with the girls in their room unless I'm in there because she climbs up their steps to their bed and attempts to get on the bed.

On a bright note, tonight is Michael's last of 3 nights. He is taking off 4 for vacation. Unfortunately our budget isn't allowing much, but maybe we can get some stuff done around here. Not really holding my breath, but I can hope right?





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment