Friday, October 14, 2011

Hello

Every time I go to open my iPod I open up Blogger. I know right away I do it and usually close out before it even loads. Today I decided to let it load and give a few updates.

Alli lost her first tooth two days ago at school. She absolutely loves school and is devastated to have to stay home today because she is sick. She is such a great big sister and is growing up way too fast.

Piper had her teeth fixed, same thing Alli had done only it was 2 teeth instead of four. I think they genetically have bad teeth because we were very cautious and even if we had to sit on her (not with all our weight!) we would get those teeth brushed. After a seemingly rough transition to her new speech therapy she seems to be improving again! I think moving her to MDO at our church with her friends is helping too. If we can just get her to start doing her dirty business in the toilet instead of her pull-ups we will be happy. No amount of bribery or punishment has worked so far. I'm open to ideas if anyone has any.

Gabbie is growing up WAY to fast! I know, I know, they all do. She is walking and running everywhere. She hasn't started saying much yet. She is so loving and is a master manipulator. Everyone tells us it's because she is the baby. She really knows how to work her big sister. Allisyn tries to tell us "just give her what she wants." All the time. Piper isn't so easy to work over.

School is going well for me. I am going to have another small load hour-wise next semester. I don't consider Statistics 2 a small load, especially considering I took Stats I over 7 years ago. I'm not going to be able to start my Forensics classes until next fall due to scheduling, but we knew when I got started, I would be taking it slow.

Michael is still working nights and being the awesome husband and father that he is. We are truly blessed to have him in our lives.

My mom and sister have found a house (FINALLY) to rent here in Edmond. They will be moving up next weekend. We are so excited! With mom not occupying Gabbie's bed, we will start transitioning her to her bed. I'm excited for that!

Other random tidbits, we had to return our boxer to the rescue because she wouldn't get along with our lab. We miss her. We are going to try another boxer because they are great dogs and really good with kids.

I really miss my big brother. I am so thankful he is in Kuwait instead of Afghanistan like he was supposed to originally. I'm excited he gets to go Hawaii on leave, but I'm jealous we won't get to see him.

Well, that is an update.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment